Key Stages 1 and 2
The Primary classroom provides a safe, calm and stimulating learning environment where staff work closely with each pupil to ensure their needs are met through:
- A broad, exciting and varied curriculum using a topic based approach
- Literacy and Numeracy teaching personalised to individual needs
- Targeted interventions to enable all pupils to reach their potential both academically and emotionally
- Improving well-being and developing learning capacity/habits and behaviours
- Opportunities for off site activities
- Ensuring that the views and wishes of pupils are heard and taken in to account in the planning and reviewing process.
In addition to the Primary classroom, there is also a team of Behaviour Specialists who work in Primary schools with teachers and pupils to provide support in school.
To view the full Curriculum including Statements, please click here (document pending)