BTEC WorkSkills Entry Level, 1 & 2 (Compulsory)
BTEC Workskills helps:
- Provide recognition for learners’ abilities and evidence of the skills required for success in the workplace
- Is flexible and available in a range of sizes and levels to enrich the curriculum at any time of the year
- Has an extensive range of units, giving learners the opportunity to build their own BTEC that caters for their needs.
What will be studied?
- Our BTEC Entry Level qualifications in WorkSkills (QCF) help learners to improve their understanding and application of work-based skills
- This flexible, vocational course teaches the knowledge, skills and understanding that are relevant, current and useful for both learners and potential employers
- Units offered include producing a CV, searching for a job, preparing for an interview, self-management skills, career progression, conduct at work, and working in a team.