Pupils’ Dress Code
Primary pupils are expected to wear the school uniform of the school they are on-roll with.
There is no school uniform for Secondary aged pupils; however pupils must observe the following:
- No offensive logos or prints.
- Clothing must not be too revealing i.e. exposed midriffs, extreme short skirts or low cut tops.
- Coats and jackets may be worn inside the College, except in science and practical lessons.
- Jewellery is allowed. However, if the item presents a health and safety concern pupils will be asked to remove it and placed in safe keeping.
- Caps are not permitted to be worn in the College.
- Hoodies are allowed, but no hoods to be worn up in College.
- It is not permitted to chew gum within the College.